MSBC Sports Startup Competition – 2018
The Michigan Sport Business Conference is thrilled to announce the second annual MSBCSports Startup Competition. This is the perfect platform for students to pitch their game-changing ideas and businesses. The winner of the MSBC Sports Startup Competition will present their business to conference attendees and industry venture capitalists on the main stage of this year’s conference on Friday, Oct. 19, at the University of Michigan’s Stephen M. Ross School of Business. Applications will be evaluated by a panel of judges.
What does the winner of the MSBC Sports Startup Competition receive?
- $1,000 in prize money to be used toward the development of the organization
- passes to the 2018 Michigan Sport Business Conference, including access to the VIP lunch with leading sport business executives
- designated time slot during the MSBC to present the business in front of the panel of judges and conference attendees
Information regarding all applications:
- Executive team must consist of one to four undergraduate students.
- Winner must be able to attend the Michigan Sport Business Conference in Ann Arbor, Mich., on Oct. 19, in order to present the business.
- There is no additional fee to apply for the MSBC Sports Startup Competition.
Applications released: Tuesday, Aug. 8
Applications close: end of day on Sunday, Sept. 16
Winner announced: Monday, Sept. 24
Please submit your application HERE.
Good luck to those applying!