Michigan Sport Business Conference
Sports Startup Competition
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The Michigan Sport Business Conference (MSBC) is excited to announce our Sports Startup Competition! The MSBC’s mission is to inspire creativity and innovation within the sport industry and our Sports Startup Competition will provide the perfect platform for undergraduate students to pitch their game changing ideas. The winning team will have the opportunity to present their idea to a panel comprised of the most influential sport investors on the main stage of the conference and in front of over 750 students and industry professionals.
The MSBC is the premier undergraduate-run sport business conference in the United States. Our goal is to define the sports business narrative by creating unique experiences that empower the next generation of sports business leaders.
The MSBC’s Sports Startup Competition will be held during the conference on Friday, October 6, 2017 at the University of Michigan’s Stephen M. Ross School of Business.
Teams must consist of 1-4 undergraduate students. Applicants must be able to attend the conference. There is no additional fee for the Sports Startup Competition.
- 3-5 minute video detailing your sports startup product or service in the form of an investor pitch
- Each team member must submit their resume
The winning team will receive
- The opportunity to pitch their sports startup idea to a panel comprised of the most influential sports investors
- Free tickets to the 6th annual MSBC
- Access to the MSBC’s exclusive Thursday Night Dinner held at the Big House
- Access to the MSBC’s tailgate prior to the Michigan vs. Michigan State football game
- Access to the VIP/Speaker lunch during the conference
Application Opens: June 1, 2017
Deadline to Apply: August 14, 2017
Winners Announced: September 1, 2017
If you have any questions, please reach out to Tim Martin at email@example.com.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to have your idea heard by the most influential people in sport, and apply HERE today.