Looking for a job? We’re Hiring!
Position: Business Solutions Inventory & Analytics Coordinator
- Administer and maintain Corporate Partnerships inventory (i.e. gameday assets, digital/social assets) through KORE Software.
- Develop, analyze, and monitor new, routine, and ad hoc Tableau reports. Provide analytical support when collecting and reporting information.
- Compile and distribute weekly executive performance inventory and revenue summaries for Corporate Partnership campaigns for use by senior management and department heads.
- Forecast industry demand for team sponsorships based on current trends and identify emerging industries to prospect for Corporate Partnerships Sales team.
- Develop reporting dashboard for Corporate Partnerships Activation team to help provide marketing ROI/ROO for year-end recaps.
- Track ongoing sales and historical comparisons of all teams in the NFL. Provide periodic reports showing performance against NFL SABR thresholds.
- Serve as an information resource for Corporate Partnerships on historical data and pricing models.
- Build and deliver presentations to communicate analytical projects findings and recommendations.
- Assist with pricing of inventory and ratecard integrity in each sales deal
- Collaborate and work effectively with all departments to establish reliable and meaningful reporting standards.
- Provide analysis and benchmarking against league performance thresholds.
- Traffic in-stadium digital and gameday creative assets for clients
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree require—Business Administration with emphasis in Statistics, Finance, Economics, or Mathematics preferred
- Strong knowledge of regression analysis and other statistical methods
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Tableau reporting software
- High proficiency with Excel, including ability to build complex spreadsheet models, run pivots, macros, v-lookups and other advanced functions
- Experience with statistical software packages (SAS, SPSS)
- Strong work ethic and high intellectual curiosity
- Works well with co-workers and supervisors in a team environment
- Able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays
Position: Business Analyst
Department: Business Analytics / Finance
Reports to: Manager, Business Analytics
Status: Non-Exempt – Full time
Summary: Reporting to the Manager of Business Analytics, the Business Analyst will work within the analytics team to provide information and insights in support of business decision making across the organization. The Business Analyst will develop and refine the tools necessary to promote a strategic and analytical approach to our business as well as be responsible for conducting primary and secondary research and analysis to identify key factors that drive customer behavior. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate advanced analytical skills and business and marketing acumen.
- Work with key partners to communicate performance, understand new initiatives, and support strategic opportunities
- Identify key insights from large data sets and create interactive dashboards displaying those key insights
- Analyze concessions and retail data to evaluate stand performance, item pricing, and customer behavior
- Design and maintain standard reports and predictive models, and create detailed analysis to evaluate the success of initiatives and help identify areas of improvement
- Manage market segmentation, targeting, and positioning exercises as needed
- Use proactive tactics to create opportunities to expand data usage throughout organization
- Design research projects to answer specific business questions
- Conduct market research to understand brand perceptions and customer need
- Meet with executives, department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others to assess, capture, and implement solutions for business reporting and/or data needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or related field with record of strong academic achievement or extensive and directly related analytics experience
- Previous experience performing research/analysis
- Excellent analytical skills – must be able to independently work with large amounts of data and drill down to relevant information for analysis
- Demonstrated hypothesis-driven problem solving orientation with exceptional ability to create structured quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Strong project management, business writing, and reporting skills
- Demonstrated leader who is passionate about solving problems as both an individual and part of a team
- Ability to develop strong relationships and work with a diverse team
- Effective time-management, organizational and leadership skills
- Highly-skilled in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel and a quick learner of new software platforms