Information Regarding All Applications:
- The MSBC BIG Initiative will accept nominations until September 26th at 12pm EST.
- Nominees must be in their Junior or Senior undergraduate year of college at the time of the 2016 Michigan Sport Business Conference (November 4th, 2016).
- The MSBC BIG Initiative Selection Committee will determine the 10 BIG Initiative honorees based on a number of criteria including, but not limited to, uniqueness and exceptionality, measurable accomplishments, creativity, innovation and leadership.
How To Apply: PLEASE READ BOTH STEPS CAREFULLY!
- The MSBC needs applicants to provide some information regarding your background, extracurricular activities, and work/internship experiences. To provide us with that information, click here and fill out our form.
- Applicants must answer the following questions:
- 140-Character Description: Tell us about yourself in a tweet, 140 characters or less.
- Short Essays (Answer two of the following three questions in 400 words or less):
a) What is your most creative idea to date?
b) What is the ‘next big thing’ in the sports industry and why does it interest you?
c) What is the most crucial skill for success in the sports industry?
Please put your 140-character description and short essays on one Word document and send it to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and good luck to all those applying!